Fourteen Years of Consistency: The Entrepreneur Behind Affordable Gadgets

 





Nwite Moses + My Awards Cover





Consistency, Trust, and the Long Game of Legacy.


How Honourable Moses Nwite Is Building Affordable Gadgets Into a Household Name.

In a business world driven by speed, trends, and overnight success stories, Honourable Moses Nwite represents a different philosophy — one built on patience, trust, and unwavering consistency.

As the co-founder of Affordable Gadgets, Moses has spent more than a decade helping everyday consumers access reliable technology. But beyond the devices he sells lies a deeper mission: building a brand people can trust.

For Moses, trust is not an optional business strategy, but the foundation of everything.

“People should be able to say, ‘Don’t worry, I trust that guy.’ That trust is what makes people buy from you.”

In an industry where misinformation and misleading product descriptions are common, Moses has built his reputation on transparency.

“If a device is used, I will tell you it is used,” he explains. “If it is brand new, I will tell you it is brand new. No matter how clean a used product is, I will never sell it as brand new.”

This simple principle has earned him something far more valuable than quick sales: customer loyalty.

“Sometimes customers say, ‘We came back because we trust you.’ And that trust takes time to build.”


Building People Along the Way

While Affordable Gadgets continues to grow, Moses believes the true measure of business success is not just profit, but people development.

Inside his workspace, staff and apprentices learn more than technical skills—they observe leadership in action.

“Whether you like it or not, you are influencing people,” he says. “They see what you do every day, and they copy it.”

Because of this, Moses approaches mentorship with deliberate care. He knows that his habits, decisions, and work ethic shape the people around him.

“Everything good you see about me, you can copy it. But the bad parts—leave those ones for me.”

For him, mentorship is about planting seeds that will continue to grow long after the present moment.

“If you want to build a legacy, you must stretch out. You must build people who can represent you.”




A Different Definition of Success

Despite his achievements, Moses is quick to say that he does not yet consider himself successful.

His definition of success is not based on personal recognition but on reaching a clearly defined destination.

“Success is like a football match,” he explains. “A team only celebrates success when they win.”

Until he reaches the scale of impact he envisions, he considers himself still on the journey.

“My goal is to build a household name,” he says. “When millions of people are using my products, then I can say I’ve built something.”

Until that day comes, the mission continues.


The Influence That Shaped His Path

Moses’ entrepreneurial journey began long before Affordable Gadgets existed.

Growing up, he watched his late mother build her own business while his father worked in a corporate role. Those early observations left a lasting impression.

“My mom was an entrepreneur,” he says. “I grew up watching her.”

Another defining moment came when he read the influential book Rich Dad Poor Dad during his school years.

“I used my parents as a case study when reading the book,” he explains. “That helped me decide the path I wanted to follow.”

From that moment forward, he knew he wanted to build something of his own — a business that could outlive him and support future generations.


Innovation and Expansion

Affordable Gadgets is not just a retail business — it is evolving into a product brand.

Recently, the company launched its first in-house charger, marking a major step toward product innovation.

“We launched our charger earlier this year,” Moses says. “And we are already almost sold out of our first production.”

The next production cycle is already underway, and Moses hints that more products are on the horizon.

“We are still on the way,” he says with quiet determination.


Brand vs. Founder

Interestingly, Moses sees a clear separation between himself and the brand he has built.

“Me and the brand are two different entities,” he explains. “Even if I’m not around, the brand should still stand.”

While Affordable Gadgets represents reliability and value in technology retail, Moses hopes his personal legacy will be defined by something deeper.

“I want to be remembered for the impact I made.”


The Award of Consistency

When asked what award he would give himself for his journey so far, Moses initially resisted the idea. His upbringing taught him not to celebrate prematurely.

But after reflection, he settled on a word that captures his journey perfectly:

Consistency.

“For the past 14 years, I have stayed in the same field,” he says.

His journey began in 2011 with mobile phone training and apprenticeship. Over the years, he studied computer engineering, pursued computer science at university, and continued running his tech business alongside his education.

Through every stage, one thing remained constant: his commitment to the technology industry.

“I never diverted from this field,” he says.

And in an era where many entrepreneurs frequently pivot between industries, that consistency has become one of his greatest strengths.


Fire Rounds

Android or iPhone?
Moses: iPhone

Online shopping or physical store?
Moses: Physical store

One gadget you can’t live without?
Moses: Phone




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aidi Esther: The Becoming